Saturday, October 22, 2011

Friday Five: Favorite TV Shows

When the boys finally settle down I snuggle into a comfy robe, slippers, and I put my feet up in front of the TV. Sometimes, I watch with hubby. He is currently addicted to news, and while I know I should be paying attention to the world... Sometimes I just want to decompress. Enter my favorite five Shows!

1. Grey's Anatomy - This is by far my favorite, I typically watch with a glass (or two) of wine, and text with my cousins throughout. It's our own little girls night in :).

2. Most of the Real Housewife Series - I'm not super proud of this one... But I love the drama (real or not), it cracks me up.

3. Glee - I started watching this after the Super Bowl this year... Omg! I love it... The singing... The dancing... It's awesome! Gleekster here!!!!

4. Modern Family - This is funny TV. I love shows that make me actually laugh out loud, and this one is a winner... I usually iron shirts while I watch, which makes ironing more bearable.

5. True Blood - I've always loved vampire movies, even before the fad. They are scary movies I can tolerate, so of course True Blood sucked me in... Pun definitely intended..hahah. I've read all but one of the books in the series and can't wait till the next season starts?

So what are your favorite five shows... If you had to pick?

*wow... Sorry this is late.. Problems with scheduling posts... Smh. Amateur.

5 comments:

  1. I love the Housewives of Orange county,Atlanta and LA basketball wives. You are right its not the best television watching.And Modern Family is a favorite at our house too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I watched basketball wives once.. but never really got into it. Lol... I hear its filled with drama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you watch Vampire Diaries? I like that one!

    I also started watching The Secret Circle... not quite sure I love it yet though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like watching Modern Family, also Parenthood. I like the fantasy and science fiction like Once Upon a Time and Terra Nova.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like vampire diaries... But I'm not in love with it. I keep meaning to check out the secret circle too.

    ReplyDelete