When the boys finally settle down I snuggle into a comfy robe, slippers, and I put my feet up in front of the TV. Sometimes, I watch with hubby. He is currently addicted to news, and while I know I should be paying attention to the world... Sometimes I just want to decompress. Enter my favorite five Shows!
1. Grey's Anatomy - This is by far my favorite, I typically watch with a glass (or two) of wine, and text with my cousins throughout. It's our own little girls night in :).
2. Most of the Real Housewife Series - I'm not super proud of this one... But I love the drama (real or not), it cracks me up.
3. Glee - I started watching this after the Super Bowl this year... Omg! I love it... The singing... The dancing... It's awesome! Gleekster here!!!!
4. Modern Family - This is funny TV. I love shows that make me actually laugh out loud, and this one is a winner... I usually iron shirts while I watch, which makes ironing more bearable.
5. True Blood - I've always loved vampire movies, even before the fad. They are scary movies I can tolerate, so of course True Blood sucked me in... Pun definitely intended..hahah. I've read all but one of the books in the series and can't wait till the next season starts?
So what are your favorite five shows... If you had to pick?
*wow... Sorry this is late.. Problems with scheduling posts... Smh. Amateur.