Hellooooo (in my Mrs. Doubtfire voice), welcome to the very first Friday Five! I'm just about wrapping up my Master Binder Series and I actually enjoyed it. So it thought wouldn't it be cool to do a weekly feature or series. And thus Friday Five was born (yes yes I know, no Ands at the beginning of sentences, but this is my blog and I can be grammatically incorrect if I want to... But I digress)
Anyway, Friday at five (at least I will try my hardest to be at five, tonight I had a bit of an issue with the scheduling so we're a tad bit late) I will post five things. Perhaps five random facts, or five favorites of mine, maybe five things I ate. Who knows, I just thought it'd be fun and perhaps you can get to know me a little better (this is of course assuming you do want to know me better..
So here it goes. The first (slightly late) Friday Five: Random Facts
1. I love pink (but I'm sure you can tell looking at my blog)
2. I hate to iron. I have since I was a kid and my father used to make me iron his shirts. It is a true testament of how much I love my husband that I iron his shirts.
3. I played on the girl's state soccer team when I was a kid. It was awesome, our uniforms were hot pink (no kidding) and I still have my jacket in the closet. I secretly (well.. Maybe not so secretly) hope one of my boys loves soccer as much as I did.
4. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate. I mean I do love a good brownie sundae, but given the choice between a slice of chocolate cake and another dessert... Chances are I'd go with the other.
5. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year! I love the cheesy movies, the good will toward all, cookies, giving (and let's be honest... getting), and I am extra excited because Munchkin is at an age where he understands the whole idea (of presents... But you know what I mean).