Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Next Rainy Day.

Last week I challenged myself to finally clean out and organize my closet, super clean my kitchen, and wash all my floors. I am very happy to say I did complete my closet and have been enjoying an organized closet for almost a week now. I just finished cleaning my kitchen.. Including cleaning out the fridge, washing floors, and cleaning off the junk magnet of a little mini office desk. Sadly I didn't get a chance to wash all of the floors in my house, but I did get to a few. The weather is back to sunny skies, with only alate afternoon thunderstorms. My boys and I have been enjoying the time out, and I will be trying desperately to not fall behind on the housekeeping again. Then again there is always the next rainy day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment