Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Saved by The Rain

It's been raining the last few days, well maybe I should say storming. So once again the boys and I are stuck inside. Will I let this get the best of me? NO! Time for operation clean house. The prior weeks Wonderful weather had the three of us outside for a large part of, which of course led to the neglect of certain areas of the house (okay... All areas). Operation clean house will hopefully catch me up and get my house in tip top shape for the beautiful weather expected next week.

The Mission:
Super clean the kitchen
Wash all floors in the house
Organize my closet
Clean and disinfect playroom

According to the national weather service, I have until Friday. That leaves me 4 days (my closet will take at least two). This mission is tough, but I totally accept! Hopefully this iPad will not self distruct, but I will be in absolute silence for the next 4 days while I attempt this feat. Hopefully I will post again soon with great news... We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. wow! can you come to my house and clean too?! I'll babysit!

    Hubby and I have been avoiding our kitchen floor for months now! He dropped a jar of crushed garlic a while back and we only spot cleaned, last weekend I dropped a 6 pack of bottled iced tea and we both tried to "spot" clean that up without mopping and sweeping the whole floor! ha, we are still walking on sticky kitchen tiles :-) Yes we are lazy. BUT the laziness will end after graduation in August. Then maybe I can go back to my real life!

    ReplyDelete