Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blogger Mom

This blogging thing is getting to be addictive.  It's a quarter to 11 and instead of watching my DVR'd recording of Glee, I am here reading blogs, researching how to make my blog better, and playing around with my blog.  I have stumbled onto Mom Bloggers Club, and is it weird that I feel cool because I'm a Mom Blogger. Heheheheh... who'd have thought.

Like I said, typically I would be lounged in front of the TV or knocked out in bed by now, but we are trying something new to try and get little bear to sleep.  For the last two days I've been waking him at 11pm for a bottle feeding, hoping that will sustain him for a longer period at night.  Yes it has been close to 9 months since I have slept at least 5 consecutive hours, for at least a week.  I know some of you may be thinking, WAIT! Little bear is only 6 1/2 months, but you must be the same people who haven't been prego or have forgotten the insomnia that accompanies the third trimester (but I digress).

I have lots of new ideas, tips, recipes, and random rants that I will be posting to my blog.  I can not promise they will be coherent (see previous paragraph), but I will try to make them entertaining and as useful as possible.

Well it is 10:55 and I have to get Little Bear's bottle together! Until next time... Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment