Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chicken Pot Pie

My youngest son, Bear, is sleeping on my chest.  My older son, Munch, is playing in the play room.  I can hear him talking to himself. Well talking in the way that a 21 month old will talk.  I was in the process of looking up a chicken pot pie recipe.  In five minutes I decided to make my own chicken pot pie recipe and start a blog.

When I was little, I hated chicken pot pie.  I've decided to find a way to make it, so I'll like it.  For one my recipe will have Cheese.  Glorious cheese!  Some people believe chocolate makes everything better.  I think cheese does.  I also want to add broccoli.  What's better than broccoli and cheese? Well wish me luck.   The sweet sound of toddler talk has some how changed to toddler tantrum.  Who knows?

Positive thought of the day (It's not called Rosey Glasses for nothing):


 Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.  –Abraham Lincoln

1 comment:

  1. that me be the first to christen this blog.......its me yes.........chocolate naaaaa, cheese is where its at lol....how do you think blog and pot pie together????lol....pot pie would def make these cold ass showers and these cold dust storms better.....get me that new recipe...i want to try.....and thanks i needed that lil quote from the man Abraham

    ReplyDelete